Saturday, June 24, 2006

10. Silly Symphony.

Here I sit on this stupid computer,
Here I sit and here I splutter
With no ideas for a poem,
Which I’ve got to write and show em.

So I type away in random,
Whatever words come to me in tandem,
And then I look at the screen and stare,
Ahoy there, ahoy there.

The words do rhyme, but there’s no meanin’
But still the words keep coming, unceasin’
And like a fool I do keep writin’
And on my leg a mosquito is bitin’.

And it seems I’ve composed a rap,
Which is full of bull shit crap,
Now its over and I have an even tougher job,
To find a suitable title for the ode.

Titles are tough, titles should match,
With the contents of the poem,
Which here is crap,
So what better a name would be,
Except to call it silly symphony.
Disney would sue me for using the name,
But hey, alls fair in this worlds game,
Sue me if you should,
Sue me if you could,
But let me warn you before you would,
You would get nothing from me you see,
Since poets in this world are all paupers to be.

A tribute to all budding poets

No comments: