Saturday, June 24, 2006

14. Heartbreak.

I live until this day to be,
A person who values humanity,
But dark clouds now over the horizon appear,
And cause my sun to forever disappear.

The clouds are dark, as most of them are,
They cover even the brightest star,
When not even heaven can penetrate them,
How do you expect us to? We’re mere men.

The moments are tough, the beloved parts,
Breaking the beloving of his heart,
He says nothing, he’s a male you see,
Cause males aren’t allowed to cry in this society.

Who can he turn to, there are none so near,
Not even one now, who he could address, “dear”,
And then comes true his greatest fear,
And draws his end, Oh so so near.

The beloved is happy, she’s free at last,
Happy to have done the cruelest part,
She dances away into the night,
And he fights death with all his might.

He survives the death, unlike heroes you see,
And comforts himself by saying “she didn’t deserve thee”.
But deep down inside his heart he knows,
She’s the only woman to whom he bows.

Look at the good part of this he tells,
At least she’s happy and thinks everything’s well,
And the only sad part though,
I may not be able to think of anyone else wherever I go.

That was the dark part as you can see,
But as all dark clouds have silver lining to be,
The linings silver, the linings free,
And its yours even if you don’t want it to be.

As for my luck, the luck with the dot,
I hoped for a silver lining and a copper I got,
You cant choose the things which you get for free,
And as for me, I got ten whole years of misery.

I do not generalize the entire blame,
Only if she’d come to me, sooner than she came,
We could have worked things out I think,
But now she’s away in the flash of a blink.

And people say men are cruel, men don’t feel,
You give the verdict, my fate you seal,
Was I unjust to my dear?
Who was the only person I really felt near.

So you are the jury, you decide,
You may even scold and you may chide,
I don’t even care for your verdict, your opinion on what you see,
For I very well know I was true to me.

Then when you have a clear heart, why so much fuss?
The reason is this, and it goes thus,
She didn’t give me the reason for my heartbreak,
And I couldn’t imagine what mistake I did make.

Its so simple as none can see,
Even with a clear heart it is difficult to be,
When you don’t even know what wrong you’ve done,
And you feel you’re being punished just for the fun.

I don’t blame anyone, I really don’t care,
But I’d appreciate the reason if you’d dare,
I’ll accept it for any thing as bland as can be,
Please let me know dear, please let me,
For after this, who knows, I may be able to die free.

Always sadness……..always gham .

No comments: