Saturday, June 24, 2006

9. Death.

The days among the youth have passed,
All things accumulated seems to be lost,
Now at such time nothing seems certain,
Except the stark fact to relieve your burden.

Death is certain, it certainly is,
For it’s the period in a persons hypothesis.
But life after death is more serene,
As me, myself and Irene.

Death is good, not bad you see,
For it is impartial to you and me,
We need not fear it, god forbid,
Cause fear is the root cause of all evil.

You may say that you love life,
But wait till you see what’s on the other side,
You’ll love it, whatever, believe me,
I don’t speak of things that I don’t personally see.

Its not that I’ve died before,
It’s the feeling that I’ve always wore,
Cause dead people are harmless you see,
People are friendly cause they don’t fear thee.

So my dear friends act dead and see,
How the world reaches out to thee,
Being dead though has its ups and down,
It’s the death that makes one a clown.

Cause a dead person doesn’t even care,
Of his looks, his body and all the hair,
All that he does care ,
Is others well being and welfare.

So my people, live and see,
A dead mans life just like me,
There are times when life’s all sore,
But you can come thru’ by saying “I exist no more”.

This is a pessimistic attitude you’d say,
But hey,
What does pessimism mean to a man,
Who has no ceiling, who has no fan,
So here’s a poem as pessimistic as can be,
Live life dead, live life like me.

On a pessimistically sad note

No comments: