Saturday, June 24, 2006

11. Love and Discrimination.

Here I am writing again,
Typing away mercilessly,
Without feeling the pain,
The pain was never mine you see,
For its’ the keyboards date with destiny.

I think of the people that I know,
And dream about far away places to go,
But friends are few,
And so are the places,
The supports due,
And people fake us.

There are people, whom we love,
We say its true love you see,
But take time to think again,
Is it not because he resembles, he.

For when we do love people, right,
We do not see how he’s bright,
The only thing that comes to bind,
Is the persons beautiful mind.

Now I just happen to know,
Some one who did love a crow,
But crows are ugly, crows are black,
They doubt the person, what did he lack?

The person is not to be doubted you see,
He was just as good as you and me,
The only thing that was good in this being,
Was he saw the beauty in everything.

That’s a quality very much rare,
Cause in this world,
Only the self conscious fare,
So my dear do you really care?

Think of the crow again and see,
What a magnificent bird he can be,
Not all see the beauty in you and me,
So why discriminate destiny.

The judgments same for you and me,
One day we all shall return to thee,
For such inevitable is death, you see.
And who knows in your next life a crow you’d be.

And so my dear friends, love everyone alike,
When to the creator it didn’t strike,
To discriminate among his children to be,
And make hell of the world instantly.

So love everyone and expect no return,
For expectation brings only heart burn,
Love every person, animal and thing,
And make god proud to have created your inner being.

With a jovial yet wounded heart

No comments: