Saturday, June 24, 2006

6. Patience.

In this super fast world we see,
Everything but patience to be,
It is this that causes all evil,
For impatience is the name,
Of the son of devil,
The fruit of patience is sweet you see,
To realize this you should wait for thee,
For impatience often ends in misery.
There are times you feel like stripping your gears,
And pressure surmounts you with your greatest fears,
Idle your engine and take a deep breath,
Think of the one with the noble cause,
And for once you’ll know that even this will come to pass.
And when you are done with,
Take time to rest,
Think of the person,
Who loves you the best,
The ache will then cease to be,
For memories rejuvenates your inner being,
Calm and cool now proceed to your work,
Within matter of time it will be over, you don’t know how,
That’s the power of patience, my friend you see,
It gives your brain free RAM memory,
So that’s all I would like to add my friend,
As I’ve run out of words to bend,
I must be patient, I am a poet you see,
Some day I might actually complete this parody.
To be continued….

No comments: