Saturday, June 24, 2006

15. My Life So Far...

It’s been only two days now,
My beloved broke my heart and how,
For once I thought my life was bland,
But that wasn’t how god had planned.

He sent me goodness by the ton,
One for each and every pun,
He showed me that living life, the way I’ve done,
Was all, but minus the fun.

It is true it really is,
That when one door shuts other is,
Opened somewhere, somehow,
And it is left for us to know
But people look at former so long,
And not long before the latter’s gone,
I was lucky to have got thru this,
In my entirety, with nothing amiss.

Though not all people do,
All people are not as lucky as me and you,
But all well that ends well,
And in my the case the end was swell.

I think I might have healed a bit,
Regained a little part of my wit,
Its good for me to heal so fast,
Cause the time before, a year it did last.

Although I may seem in a better frame,
The reference however remains the same,
Being almost killed in this worlds game,
I think I’ve found myself a name.

I was better a little sore,
Writing this poem has deteriorated me more,
So now I shall try to end,
Lest me to grave it sends.

Kabhie gham, kabhie khushi……… funny world ai’nt it?

No comments: